We have established a strict quality control system, and every doll is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving our studio with firm privacy-preserving packaging and guaranteed logistics. We perform a quality check on your dolls before we ship to you. Therefore, there will be unlikely any damage or defects on your dolls.
Damages & Warranty
We do not offer refunds for any other reason other than a product damaged on arrival.
However, in the event, you receive a defective product, we will provide all the necessary kits to help you fix the item. So you must inspect it from head to toe before using on receipt of the doll. This is very important. If you have any complaints or dissatisfaction, please feel free to contact us within 24 hours. It is also important to include as much detail as possible including any images and videos, in which case email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then work to resolve the issue.
If the damage is severe, such as the head is broken, please let us know. We may arrange to ship a new item to you, depending on the situation. If the item is damaged due to improper use, you are not eligible for any return or exchanges. You must have common sense and take care of the item to avoid any damage to the product.
We appreciate any feedback as well as it can help us work with our manufacturers to avoid a repeat of these issues in the future.
What is not covered under the guarantee?
- User damage – All of the dolls have been performed a quality check before we ship to you. When you use the doll, please take care. Any suspicious and user-generated damage will not covered. To learn more about caring the dolls, please visit this page.
- Used Dolls – Any dolls which have been used will not be eligible under the guarantee.
- Skin imperfections – It’s normal that the skin color look slightly different on computer screens versus the one you receive.
- Finger & Toe Nails – The nails on the dolls may become loose during shipping or afterwhile you receive the package as we just use light glue to make sure nails can be removed by the buyer. If a nail fall off, just use our lash & nail glue to re-attach it.
- Loose Eyelash – A protectively eye mask (spongy) will be attached to the doll face to protect her eyes. Even if the eyelash fall off, you can re-attach it with our lash & nail glue by yourself.
- Makeup Difference – We have made our efforts to re-create the makeup made by the photographer in the picture. However, it’s not guaranteed to match 100%. Every doll may differ slightly versus the picture. In the rare event you don’t like it, you can remove the makeup and create a makeup as you prefer.
If you have any problem with your order, please call us via live chat, call on (+1) 626-407-2870 or send email to email@example.com.